I’ve never had a Deep Fried Twinkie and probably never will. It just doesn’t sound appealing. I’d rather waste $1 on something else that’s bad for me. Maybe a Deep Fried Oreo.
I’ve only been to Mermaids in Downtown Vegas once in my life. That was my first visit to Downtown Vegas. It’s a small slot machine only casino with no hotel. The one thing that they have you can’t find at any other casino in Las Vegas are Deep Fried Twinkies.
I always get Mermaids confused with La Bayou which is the other slot machine only casino without a hotel on Fremont Street in Downtown Vegas. La Bayou doesn’t have Deep Fried Twinkies. It’s too small.
- Mermaids – Deep Fried Twinkies.
- La Bayou – Single line slot machines and fast drink service.
This blog post is as much for you as it is for me since I never remember the difference. Have fun getting fat and drunk!
Photo: Dickies Universe
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- Park MGM Is Coming Together Nicely - December 15, 2017
- 2018 World Series Of Poker schedule and details announced with a few changes - December 13, 2017
- 5 fun Holiday things to do in Vegas - December 13, 2017