The Quad replaced Imperial Palace less than two years ago. In late October The Quad name will go away and the hotel next to the Flamingo will be called The Linq Hotel and Casino. The change has been rumored for a while since the hotel flanks The Linq mall/promenade.
As far as name changes go The Linq Hotel makes a lot of sense. The Linq Hotel will finish the remodel of the old Imperial Palace that began with The Quad. Here’s what you can expect:
- Casino renovations have already begun and will be complete when The Linq Hotel opens October 30.
- Rooftop pool renovation.
- Renovated hotel rooms. Caesars Entertainment made sure to renovate bathrooms unlike Flamingo Fab rooms.
- Cabana suites with private access to the pool.
- Slow elevators, plumbing and other infrastructure will not be updated.
- Property-wide wifi.
- Lots of bars. TAG Bar is an awesome beer bar. Check my Vegas Chatter article.
- Automated check-in and concierge.
- All Asian theming from Imperial Palace will be gone.
- HOTEL ROOM PRICE INCREASE. Room rates are currently around $29 but will start at $89 when the name changes.
Here’s The Linq Hotel promo video to get you stoked.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- Changes that may come to Vegas with the Raiders - March 29, 2017
- New Hampshire Casinos Could Offer A Haven For Blackjack Players - March 29, 2017
- Listing Las Vegas: Top 5 Things To Take In At The LINQ Promenade - March 27, 2017