All week I’ve been posting Super Bowl propositions available. I started posting the prop bets a few years ago broken down by type because it was easy for people to read and plan. I’m people and it was also because the props are much easier to get through when there’s less to read and study. Below are my bets for this Sunday.
- Ravens 1st Half Points +14.5 (-115)
- Dennis Pitta Over 47.5 Yards (-115)
- Patrick Willis Under 7.5 Tackles (+110)
- Vernon Davis Over 48.5 Yards (-115)
I’m leaning over on the game and may add another prop or two over the weekend. Check me out on twitter if you’re curious.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- Finding The Best Hotel Room Rates In Las Vegas - April 28, 2017
- Outdoor Breakfast on the Vegas Strip - April 27, 2017
- Tasting The Newest Restaurant At The Venetian, Mercato della Pescheria - April 27, 2017