I went to Mercadito at Red Rock Resort for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I was so hungry I couldn’t take a picture of my food when it was served. The Pastor tacos (professional photo above) were delicious – even without the pineapple.
The tacos were pricey at $14.50 for a serving of four (menu) but they may have been the best tacos I’ve had. My friends were loving the guacamole, if you’re into that sorta thing. I’m not but I did enjoy some super salty chips and 3 different salsa’s with verde being my favorite.
If you’re cost conscious you can find less expensive tacos at the Nacho Daddy location nearby on Sahara but you may not find a better quality taco.
Mercadito has a bunch of promotions going on right now. Check it out.
- All You Can Eat Tacos – $19.95 on Sunday & Monday. If you’re not a big eater this may not be worth it. I was full on the four tacos with my $14.50 order of Pastor tacos.
- Tacos For Life – Enter contest by spending $40. If you finish 32 tacos in one hour you’ll receive the meal for free and a $200 gift card. You’ll also be entered to win tacos for life.
- Super Bowl – $50 for all you can eat tacos and 2 hour open bar. Open bar is basically $30 so make sure you’re thirsty. Additional buckets of beer are $15.
- Industry People – 50% off on Tuesdays. Evidently I’m industry. HOLLA!
- Two Happy Hours Daily – Happy Hour 7 days a week and twice a day. Early 3pm-6pm daily, nights change. More details and menu here.
Photo – Courtesy of Mercadito Hospitality
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- 10 Restaurants to Eat & Drink Near T-Mobile Arena - July 19, 2017
- Maryland Blackjack - July 18, 2017
- Podcast: BangTheBook Sports Betting Podcast July 18 - July 18, 2017