I love dining and drinking events like Dine-N-Dash by José Andrés that will be held at SLS Las Vegas next year. I’m a fan of sampling lots of food and drink from different restaurants and chefs.
This event stands out because VIP admission includes food and drink from all restaurants at SLS plus cooking demonstrations from José Andrés and Curtis Stone AND admission to see AWOLNATION. This should be the first show at
should be is the first show at The Foundry which is the new concert venue at SLS Las Vegas taking over the space formerly devoted to the nightclub LIfE. It’s always cool to be the first to do something in Vegas.
Details on Dine-N-Dash are below:
World-renowned chef, author, philanthropist, and SLS Hotels Culinary Director José Andrés will host Dine-N-Dash at SLS Las Vegas on Friday, Feb. 5, 2016, benefiting Andrés’ nonprofit organization, World Central Kitchen, and locally-based nonprofit organization Three Square Food Bank. Modeled after the chef’s annual Washington, D.C. restaurant crawl, Dine-N-Dash will be a culinary tour of SLS Las Vegas. Guests will enjoy signature dishes and hand-crafted beverages from all seven acclaimed restaurants, along with eclectic culinary offerings throughout the casino, “cocktail theater” by renowned mixologist Rob Floyd and a live cooking demonstration by José Andrés with special guest chef Curtis Stone (Maude, Los Angeles).
“For three years, we have been celebrating Dine-N-Dash in DC’s Penn Quarter, and I’m so excited to be bringing it to Las Vegas,” said chef José Andrés. “What’s better than enjoying food and drinks from all of the incredible restaurants at SLS Las Vegas, all for a good cause! I am so proud of the work that my team is doing at World Central Kitchen to find solutions for hunger and poverty, and I’m thrilled this event will also benefit a local charity, Three Square, as we introduce Dine-N-Dash to Las Vegas!”
The complete SLS Las Vegas restaurant portfolio will spotlight stand-out dishes and drinks at Dine-N-Dash, offering guests a taste of its diverse culinary offerings. Menu items will include:
- Bazaar Meat by José Andrés: Oysters Gin & Tonic, Cotton Candy Foie Gras, Kobe & Caviar, Sloppy Joe, Gazpacho Shots, Beef Tartare Sliders, Beef & Parmesan Grissini and New York Sour
- Katsuya: Kumamoto Oysters, Lobster & Truffle Chawan-Mushi, Scallop Sashimi and White Grapefruit Cosmopolitan
- Cleo: Basturma with Halloumi, Hummus with Tahini and Clementina cocktail
- Ku Noodle by José Andrés: Open Sesame, Fried Wonton, Mini Duck Pancake and Sake Punch
- Umami Burger, Beer Garden & Sports Book: Truffle Sliders, Hatch Sliders, Cheesy Tater Tots and craft beer
- 800 Degrees Neapolitan Pizzeria: Assorted hand-crafted pizzas and Birra Moretti
- Northside Café: Al Pastor Tacos, Barbacoa Tacos and margarita
- Desserts by SLS Las Vegas Culinary Director Luke Forzano and Executive Pastry Chef Oralia Perez
In addition to tastings, guests will experience a one-of-a-kind cooking demonstration from José Andrés and Curtis Stone in The Foundry, SLS’ new live-entertainment venue, as well as mixologist Rob Floyd’s inventive and high-energy “cocktail theater” at the casino’s signature Center Bar.
A VIP Dine-N-Dash experience also grants guests access to a happy hour with José Andrés and Curtis Stone in Bazaar Casino, admission to a concert by AWOLNATION in The Foundry—before those tickets go on sale to the general public, on January 8—and an exclusive after-party featuring desserts and drinks from Bazaar Meat.
“We are thrilled to showcase SLS’ culinary array in one all-encompassing event headlined by globally celebrated chefs José Andrés and Curtis Stone,” said Matt Erickson, senior vice president of restaurant operations at SLS Las Vegas. “Dine-N-Dash will be unlike any other event in Las Vegas, and we can’t wait to give guests a taste of what makes SLS so unique.”
General admission tickets start at $99, and VIP tickets start at $199. A portion of proceeds benefits Three Square, Southern Nevada’s only food bank and a member of the Feeding America network, as well as World Central Kitchen, the nonprofit organization chaired by José Andrés that finds creative solutions to hunger and poverty worldwide. To purchase tickets, visit slsvegas.com/dinendash.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- Eat All Day for Under $30 In Downtown Vegas - July 20, 2017
- Learning and Loving Pai Gow Poker in Vegas - July 20, 2017
- Golden Gate Casino Renovations To Be Unveiled August 25 - July 20, 2017