Harrah’s has decided that the best way to make money from their customers if for them to grow to a size where they can’t get out of the casino.
Harrah’s is introducing an all-day buffet offer for their Las Vegas properties. Here are the details.
For just $29.99, visit any of the following buffets, as often as you’d like, within a 24-hour period:
* Carnival World Buffet at Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
* Flavors at Harrah’s Las Vegas
* Paradise Garden Buffet at Flamingo Las Vegas
* Emperor’s Buffet at Imperial Palace
* Le Village Buffet at Paris Las Vegas
* Lago Buffet at Caesars Palace
* Spice Market Buffet at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
I don’t eat buffet’s very often and probably won’t take advantage of this offer, but this seems like a pretty good deal if you enjoy them and plan on eating a buffet for more than once in a day.
Prices range from $15 for breakfast to $27 for dinner. Lunch is priced in the middle. So, even if you want to only have two meals you should save a few dollars. If you have more than two meals you can save a few more bucks. And if you time your feedings right you can rack up the savings by have 4 meals over 2 days. Note: You may not be able to get out of the casino.