- “…we need more visitors and more visitors spending more money.”
- “…we have the same amount of visitors, but they’re spending much less.”
The discussion revolved around President Obama‘s plans for employment and how to fix the problem. In addition to the quotes above he also said that Caesars isn’t looking to hire more and was critical of some of what the President’s plans were without coming off as cranky as Steve Wynn.
The Linq seems to be aimed at the middle class and besides the rent from the 60+ stores, I’m not sure this will bring in more affluent customers. In fact, he doesn’t seem to think that it will draw more people, but it will give more people a reason to spend their money on Caesars land. I’m not sure I see a goldmine if The Linq ever gets off the ground.
I’m not sure what the right answer is for the economy and Caesars Entertainment to do better is, but I don’t think I’ll be looking for a job there any time soon. Skip to 5 minutes into the show for the Gary Loveman segment, which lasts about 5 minutes or click here to go to the shows site.
The following two tabs change content below.
Las Vegas Writer, Marketer, Consultant. I love Vegas and everything about it. When in Vegas do 3 things: eat, drink & gamble.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- New Ways To Gamble In Las Vegas Right Now - November 20, 2017
- Are “side bets” at the craps table a good way to build or bust your bankroll? - November 19, 2017
- Vegas News | The Las Vegas Holiday Season Begins - November 19, 2017