Their $1 chips will be blue. I don’t like that. In my time gaming I’ve been using the color of the chips instead of the denomination when requesting chips. With there now being silver, whites and blues it makes that a bit more cumbersome and, seriously, who wants to ask for the blues when they’re at the casino. Nobody!
- “Just green please” – playing $25 blackjack
- “Just red please” – playing $15 blackjack
- “Can I get some whites please?” or “Can I get silver please?” – tip time.
I use $1 chips to tip cocktail waitresses until I’ve had too much to drink, then it goes to up to reds ($5 chips). I think I’m going to have to go old school with my chip requests in the future:
“Can I get bullets please” – future tip time.
Even though it’s not PC to say bullets anymore it may be time to go that route when I ask for $1 chips since I don’t like asking for 1’s or blues.
Photo – POV Blog
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- 2018 World Series Of Poker schedule and details announced with a few changes - December 13, 2017
- 5 fun Holiday things to do in Vegas - December 13, 2017
- Your Complete Guide To Betting On The Vegas Golden Nights - December 13, 2017