I received an offer in the mail yesterday offering me 3 comp nights at Planet Hollywood in both April and May as well as a few 2 for 1 offers.
I called to see if I could get a room for my upcoming trip and was told that I could get a strip view Hollywood Hip room.
I already have a room on hold at Palazzo and really enjoyed my time their in December. Now I’m not sure where I’ll stay. I have a few days to decide.
I’m also looking at 3 more trips to Las Vegas this year, so I’m not really sweating this choice. There is also a chance that I can’t make this trip and my choice won’t matter.
What do you think?