Here’s a quick 6 second room tour of my hotel room at The D in Downtown Vegas from last week. I love these quick little vine videos that can highlight a hotel room so quickly. Moving forward I will be making these 6 second overviews for every hotel room I stay in. I’ll have a more detailed room tour with video, pictures and comentary from this stay at The D soon. This video hits almost all of the things I felt were important in the room.
There weren’t many negatives about this hotel room at The D. If I cared about having a view then I’d be upset that the wrap around the building completely knocked out any potential view. Here are my quick notes for one of the best $40 hotel rooms I’ve had in Las Vegas.
- Nice Decor.
- Nice TV signal but maybe a bit small.
- Sweet picture of casino chips.
- Size was big enough to have a seating area.
- View of El Cortez negated with wrap.
- Lamps with outlets (Most useful hotel technology in years).
If you follow me on twitter or tumblr you may have seen photographic highlights from my night away. I haven’t done a one night get away in a while and need to get back to taking these little trips.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- Finding The Best Hotel Room Rates In Las Vegas - April 28, 2017
- Outdoor Breakfast on the Vegas Strip - April 27, 2017
- Tasting The Newest Restaurant At The Venetian, Mercato della Pescheria - April 27, 2017